MonstrumologistMonstrumologist

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Little Wheel Little Wheel

The simplicity of the gameplay and very smooth graphics make this a favorite.~

Chicken Clicker Chicken Clicker

Since it was a tester that did as it was supposed to, I'll give it what it deserves.

a sudden meeting a sudden meeting

The story is down-right adorable, but very long. Your finger starts to hurt after holding the 'Up' button.

The music was fantastic and gave the sense of an epic journey underway. The graphics were fine, but extremely repetitive.

Cafe Rouge 1 Cafe Rouge 1

Great game though romance isn't typically my preferred gene. You added the right amount of gothic inquisition that I kept playing.

The music was amazing and matched the graphics quite nicely.

I love how the kitchen mini-game looked like cooking mama! Sort of glitchy, though. Mainly during the bowl-stirring. It has a tendency to freeze.

SOPA/PIPA SOPA/PIPA

Not much of a game, but a great informative animation. A bit exaggerated, but fair enough. The music was nice and set a forlorn and suppressed tone. You did great!

It's a wonderful FULP! It's a wonderful FULP!

Have to come back Christmas day!! You did great on this one!

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

Lovely how this game takes a disease like that and turns it into an awesome game! :D

I love how terrifying Herpgirl is, even though she was adorable in the beginning. She's psycho, though. I wonder how she fit that giant claw on her car?

REW REW

That was an interesting trip through the past.

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

This game is absolutely adorable!!

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

For some reason when Liam enters the room while Reemus is on the button in the paint pumping room, the characters switch off when you leave the screen and everything freezes. Other than that, great game. wish I could have seen it through to the end.